Here is is what’s in my Twitter Toolbox:
1. Tweetdeck: By far, the most useful and user-friendly way to use Twitter. Tweetdeck has captured about 20% of the publishing market because it’s an easy way to quickly see what’s happening through the use of multiple columns.
A recent upgrade to Tweetdeck made it possible to post updates on multiple Twitter accounts. It would be great if Tweetdeck also added a way to see multiple accounts.
2. Scoopler/Twazzup: When it comes to search, it’s a toss-up between Scoopler and Twazzup. Both services offer not only search but other features such as video, images, top contributors and most popular links.
3. Mr. Tweet: There are lots of ways to find new followers but Mr. Tweet stands out because it provides the most information about the people who you could follow, making it easy to add to expand your Twitter empire.
4. TwitPic: For posting photos to Twitter, TwitPic is, by far, the leading way to do it with more than 1.5 million users.
5. Bit.ly: Not only a great way to shorten URL but you can also use it to post updates on Twitter.
So, what’s in your Twitter toolbox?